Brigham City Home Inspection
Our team is looking forward to assisting you transition into your upcoming property with a Brigham City home inspection!
Stepping into a new dwelling is a big occasion. Please let our staff at Brighton Home Inspections free up your time to focus on getting your household organized for the move.
At Brighton Home Inspections, our team will take the strain out of your move with an in-depth Brigham City home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our experts at Brighton Home Inspections have offered rigorous home inspections for the Brigham City and Salt Lake City communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
With our team, our Brigham City home inspections are offered by certified technicians. This is what our Brighton Home Inspections team will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We check that the external doors shut and latch efficiently
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros document that the outside weatherproofings function effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and verify that the safety sensor operates successfully
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros validate that the siding boards and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make sure that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roof sealant: We verify that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow inspection: Our home inspection pros document property angle, surface rain flow, and vegetation to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heater to document the buttons are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system review: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioner, to make sure the buttons function effectively.
- Functionality review: We document that your AC and heating systems function properly.
Brigham City Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any evidence of a wooden framework touching with earth.
- Water leak: Our professionals record all evidence of active water leaks.
- Foundation inspection: Our professionals test any evidence of wooden framing touching foundation movements, like traces of drywall cracks, brick fissures, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood: Our professionals view any notching or drilling of framing wood that may create a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter check: Our professionals verify that your electric metering and base are operating efficiently.
- Safety review: Our professionals ensure that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Security hardware check: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply controls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating review: We look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals look over sump pumps that are within reach
Why Select Brighton Home Inspections for Brigham City Home Inspection
If you partner with our team of Brigham City home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to supply outstanding house inspections on a tight timeline.
To see our Brigham City home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 385-881-9900!