Bluffdale Home Inspection
At Brighton Home Inspections, our team is prepared to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased property with a Bluffdale home inspection!
Moving into a new property is a big occasion. Let our company at Brighton Home Inspections free you to focus on getting your loved ones organized for the new house. We’ll take the stress out of your move with a thorough Bluffdale home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our technicians at Brighton Home Inspections have offered rigorous home inspections for the Bluffdale and Salt Lake City communities.
Home Inspection- What We Inspect
With our team, our Bluffdale home inspections are given by trained technicians. This is what our Brighton Home Inspections crew will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We check that the outside doors shut and latch efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our professionals ensure that the window seals operate effectively
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor operates efficiently
Bluffdale Property Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding and other wall coverings are fit
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals check that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roof flashing: We make certain that valleys in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: We take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage check: Our professionals check property angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak problems
Bluffdale HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heater and furnace to make certain the controls are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to check the controls function correctly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals document that your AC and heating systems operate successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros identify any trace of wooden framing in contact with the earth.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals look over all symptoms of active water leaks.
- Foundation review: Our home inspection pros review any symptoms of the wooden framework in touch of foundation shifting, like rotting of plaster breaks, brick cracks, off-square door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros view any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that might anticipate a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals ensure that your electrical meter and base are operating properly.
- Safeguard check: We document that the electrical service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Security hardware inspection: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heating system inspection: We view the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Brighton Home Inspections for Bluffdale Home Inspections
If you work with our company of Bluffdale home inspection professionals, you can count on us to offer quality home inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Bluffdale home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 385-881-9900!