Centerville Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Centerville home inspection!
Acquiring a new dwelling is a great moment. Please let our crew at Brighton Home Inspections assist you to pay attention to making your family prepared for the new home.
Our staff will take the strain out of your new home with a rigorous Centerville home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our technicians at Brighton Home Inspections have provided in-depth home inspections for the Centerville and Salt Lake City communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
With our team, our Centerville home inspections are provided by certified specialists.
This is what our Brighton Home Inspections crew will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We document that the external doors close and secure correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals validate that the rubber seals act properly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor functions effectively
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals make sure that the external walls and other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim check: Our professionals ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good condition
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros make certain that seams in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals document property grading, surface water flow, and plant life to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals utilize the heater to document that the mechanisms are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals view the air conditioning unit, to make sure the mechanisms act efficiently.
- Operations review: We validate that your air conditioning and heating systems act correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any trace of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our professionals review any trace of current water penetration.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros view any signs of wood touching foundation shifts, like traces of drywall cracks, masonry breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros view any damage to or drilling of framing wood that can anticipate a structural integrity concern.
Centerville Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering review: Our professionals confirm that your electrical metering and base are acting efficiently.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros document that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Security devices: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Power switches & receptacles: We inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water valves: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heating system: We look over the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: We view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: We inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect sump pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Brighton Home Inspections for Centerville Home Inspections
Once you partner with our crew of Centerville home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to offer outstanding residential inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Centerville home inspectors for your inspection, call us over today at 385-881-9900!