Clearfield Home Inspection
We are motivated to support you as you transition into your brand-new home with a Clearfield home inspection!
Buying a brand new house is an exciting moment. Allow our group at Brighton Home Inspections to help you concentrate on making your household ready for the new home. We’ll take the pressure out of your buy with an in-depth Clearfield home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our pros at Brighton Home Inspections have delivered in-depth home inspections for the Clearfield and Salt Lake City communities.
Clearfield Home Inspection Services- What We Are Looking For
At Brighton Home Inspections, our Clearfield home inspections are provided by trained technicians. These are what our Brighton Home Inspections crew will look for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We check that the outside doors close and lock properly
- Residential windows: Our professionals make certain that the outside gaskets act effectively
- Garage door: We open the garage door and validate that the laser sensor functions correctly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals check that the exterior siding or other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim: We inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals make certain that seams in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage inspection: Our professionals check landscape angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak problems
Clearfield HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating to inspect that the mechanisms are operating efficiently.
- Cooling system review: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to validate the controls work correctly.
- Operations review: Our professionals check that your AC and heating systems function successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros look over any trace of wood touching the earth.
- Water leak: Our professionals test all evidence of active water leaks.
- Foundation review: We look over any evidence of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifting, like evidence of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, off-square door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros look over any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that can anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter review: Our home inspection pros document that your electrical meter and base are operating well.
- Security inspection: Our home inspection pros check that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Protection hardware review: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Clearfield Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply valves: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heater review: Our professionals view the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros test sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Brighton Home Inspections for Clearfield Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of Clearfield radon testing technicians, you can rely on us to supply outstanding residential inspections on a short timeline. Also you can count on us to supply quality sewer scope inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Clearfield home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 385-881-9900!