Clinton Home Inspection
At Brighton Home Inspections, our team is ready to assist you move into your brand new house with a Clinton home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is a great opportunity. Please let our crew at Brighton Home Inspections assist you to pay attention to getting your loved ones organized for the change. Our crew will take the nervousness out of your buy with a thorough Clinton home inspection!
Since 2009, our professionals at Brighton Home Inspections have provided rigorous home inspections for the Clinton and Salt Lake City areas.
Clinton Home Inspection: What We Search For
The most reliable Clinton home inspections are delivered by certified experts. This is what our Brighton Home Inspections staff will investigate for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We verify that the outside doors close and secure correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals validate that the window seals act successfully
- Garage door: We work the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor operates effectively
Clinton Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals validate that the exterior siding and other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roof flashing: Our professionals document that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our professionals look over property angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to inspect the buttons are operatning successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to validate the mechanisms operate efficiently.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros check that your heating and AC systems act efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We identify any degradation of wooden framework contacting with soil.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals view any signs of current water leaks.
- Foundation: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wooden framework in contact of foundation shifts, like degradation of drywall breaks, masonry fissures, lopsided door framing, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood: We test any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that might present a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros check that your electrical meter and base are functioning efficiently.
- Security inspection: Our professionals ensure that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protection devices check: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water boiler inspection: Our home inspection pros look over the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros review all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working properly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Brighton Home Inspections for Clinton Home Inspections
If you team up with our crew of Clinton home inspection pros, you can depend on us to supply quality home inspections on a fast time-line.
To get our Clinton home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 385-881-9900!