Elwood Home Inspection
We are motivated to help you transition into your brand new house with a Elwood home inspection!
Buying a brand new property is a big opportunity. Please let our crew at Brighton Home Inspections free up your time to pay attention to getting your loved ones prepared for the move.
Our crew will take the pressure out of your new home with a rigorous Elwood home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our technicians at Brighton Home Inspections have offered extensive home inspections for the Elwood and Salt Lake City communities.
Home Inspection Services, What We Search For
At Brighton Home Inspections, our Elwood home inspections are given by trained technicians. Here is what our Brighton Home Inspections staff will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We make certain that the external doors shut and lock correctly
- Household windows: Our professionals confirm that the outside seals operate correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and document that the laser sensor operates effectively
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the siding and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof sealant: Our professionals validate that seams in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: Our professionals look over property grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heating system to confirm the buttons are functioning properly.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to document that the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Operations check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your HVAC systems act properly.
Elwood Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any evidence of wooden framework touching with earth.
- Water leak check: Our professionals review all trace of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our professionals review any symptoms of wood touching of foundation shifts, like rotting of drywall fissures, stonework breaks, out-of-true door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals look over any notching or drilling of framing wood that might anticipate a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter inspection: We document that your electric metering and base are working effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that the electric conduit is grounded and linked well.
- Protective devices inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Switches & receptacles: We look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main valves: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating inspection: Our professionals inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps inspection: We look over sump pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Brighton Home Inspections for Elwood Home Inspection
When you partner with our team of Elwood home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to offer great home inspections on a tight time-line.
To get our Elwood home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 385-881-9900!