Erda Home Inspection
We are motivated to lend a hand as you move into your brand new home with a Erda home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is a huge opportunity. Allow our group at Brighton Home Inspections assist you to focus on making your loved ones organized for the new home.
At Brighton Home Inspections, our team will take the tension out of your buy with a complete Erda home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our specialists at Brighton Home Inspections have supplied meticulous home inspections for the Erda and Salt Lake City communities.
Home Inspection: What We Search For
The most reliable Erda home inspections are supplied by certified professionals. This is what our Brighton Home Inspections staff will search for:
Erda Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We verify that the exterior doors seal and lock successfully
- Exterior windows: We make sure that the outside gaskets operate properly
- Garage door: We work the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor functions efficiently
Property Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals inspect that the external walls or other wall materials are fit
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros make sure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof joints: We confirm that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: Our professionals take a look at landscape grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak issues
Erda HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to check the controls are working successfully.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to check the mechanisms operate properly.
- Features inspection: We document that your air conditioning and heating systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any degradation of wooden framework in contact with earth.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect any evidence of active water penetration.
- Foundation check: Our professionals test any evidence of wooden framework in contact of foundation disruption, like rotting of drywall cracks, masonry fissures, off-square door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros review any destruction of or boring of framing wood that can create a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering check: Our professionals ensure that your electrical meter and base are functioning successfully.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals check that the electrical service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Protective hardware review: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water controls: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water boiler review: Our home inspection pros review the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply inspection: We view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals view water pumps that are within reach
Why Brighton Home Inspections for Erda Home Inspection
When you partner with our company of Erda home inspection pros, you can count on us to offer outstanding house inspections on a short time-line.
To receive help from our Erda home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 385-881-9900!