Farmington Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to help you transition into your brand new home with a Farmington home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new house is an exhilarating moment. You can let our team at Brighton Home Inspections free you to concentrate on making your family ready for the new home.
We’ll take the strain out of your new home with an in-depth Farmington home inspection!
Starting in 2009, our technicians at Brighton Home Inspections have delivered meticulous home inspections for the Farmington and Salt Lake City areas.
Farmington Home Inspection, What We Are Looking For
The best Farmington home inspections are provided by trained technicians.
This is what our Brighton Home Inspections team will investigate:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We validate that the outside doors close and latch effectively
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros document that the outside seals work properly
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and validate that the safety sensor operates correctly
House Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: We verify that the exterior siding and other wall materials are fit
- Roof trim check: Our professionals verify that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals verify that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage check: Our professionals take a look at landscape slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals use heating to confirm the buttons are working successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to inspect that the buttons function effectively.
- Functionality review: Our home inspection pros make certain that your air conditioning and heating systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros review any evidence of wooden framing touching with earth.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros test all signs of present water penetration.
- Foundation: Our professionals look over any trace of wood in touch of foundation shifts, like degradation of sheetrock fissures, brick cracks, misaligned door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood review: We identify any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that can present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering review: Our home inspection pros validate that your electric meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protection hardware check: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: We check that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heater check: Our professionals view the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply check: Our professionals review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals review bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Brighton Home Inspections for Farmington Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of Farmington home inspection pros, you can trust us to supply quality house inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Farmington home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 385-881-9900!