Farr West Home Inspection
We’re motivated to help you move into your upcoming property with a Farr West home inspection!
Acquiring a new home is a great occasion. Let our company at Brighton Home Inspections assist you to pay attention to getting your household prepared for the change. We’ll take the anxiety out of your new home with an in-depth Farr West home inspection!
Since 2009, our pros at Brighton Home Inspections have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Farr West and Salt Lake City communities.
Home Inspection; What We Check
With our team, our Farr West home inspections are offered by trained experts. These are what our Brighton Home Inspections crew will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We establish that the external doors close and latch effectively
- Home windows: We document that the window seals function effectively
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor operates correctly
House Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the siding and other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roof trim: We make certain that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roof sealant: Our professionals validate that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage review: We look over yard grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: We make use of the heating to make certain the mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Cooling system: We test the air conditioner, to make sure the mechanisms act efficiently.
- Features check: Our professionals document that your HVAC systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We inspect any trace of wooden framework contacting with earth.
- Water leak review: Our professionals inspect any evidence of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation inspection: Our professionals inspect any signs of wood contacting of foundation movement, like evidence of drywall cracks, brick fissures, misaligned door framing, and non-level floor boards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals review any knicks to or boring of frame wood that may create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your electrical meter and base are operating well.
- Safeguard check: We validate that the electrical service is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protective hardware check: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Farr West Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: We confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heating system check: Our home inspection pros view the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply review: Our home inspection pros look over all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals review sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Brighton Home Inspections for Farr West Home Inspection
Once you team up with our team of Farr West home inspection professionals, you can count on us to supply quality residential inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Farr West home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 385-881-9900!