Herriman Home Inspection
We are ready and waiting to assist you move into your new property with a Herriman home inspection!
Purchasing a new property is a huge moment. Let our crew at Brighton Home Inspections free you to pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the transition.
Our crew will take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete Herriman home inspection!
Starting in 2009, our technicians at Brighton Home Inspections have delivered intensive home inspections for the Herriman and Salt Lake City areas.
Home Inspection- What We Check
Our Herriman home inspections are delivered by trained experts. These are what our Brighton Home Inspections staff will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We make certain that the external doors shut and lock successfully
- Residential windows: Our professionals validate that the rubber gaskets work effectively
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor works correctly
House Exteriors Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the external walls or other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim review: Our professionals ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roofing sealant: We document that joints in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage inspection: Our professionals document yard grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: We make use of the heater to validate the controls are working effectively.
- Cooling system review: We review the air conditioning unit, to ensure the controls function effectively.
- Features inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that your heating and air conditioning systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any degradation of wooden framework contacting with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros test all symptoms of current water penetration.
- Foundation inspection: We look over any evidence of wood contacting of foundation movement, like symptoms of plaster cracks, masonry fissures, lopsided door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros inspect any notching or penetration of frame wood that might present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter check: Our professionals make certain that your electrical metering and base are working well.
- Security inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating inspection: We review the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: We view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review water pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Brighton Home Inspections for Herriman Home Inspection
Once you partner with our company of Herriman home inspection professionals, you can trust us to supply great residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Herriman home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 385-881-9900!