Home Inspection, Honeyville For Northern Utah
Welcome to Brighton Home Inspections, a home inspection company that’s been helping residents in the Salt Lake City and Ogden areas with property inspections since 2004. We bring our years of experience, certified professionalism and attention-to-detail to every inspection.
Honeyville Home Inspection
We are ready to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming house with a Honeyville home inspection!
Moving into a brand new home is a huge opportunity. Allow our crew at Brighton Home Inspections to free you to focus on making your family organized for the new house. We will take the tension out of your buy with a complete Honeyville home inspection!
Since 2004, our specialists at Brighton Home Inspections have offered extensive home inspections for the Honeyville and Salt Lake City communities.
Honeyville Home Inspection Services- What We Are Checking
The most reliable Honeyville home inspections are delivered by qualified experts. These are what our Brighton Home Inspections team will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We make certain that the external doors close and secure correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals document that the outside gaskets function properly
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor operates correctly
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals verify that the siding boards or other wall materials are fit
- Roof trim review: Our professionals verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are healthy
- Roof joints: We check that valleys in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: We take a look at property slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heating system to check the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to confirm the buttons act effectively.
- Features inspection: Our professionals document that your heating and air conditioning systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We identify any rotting wooden framework contacting with the earth.
- Water penetration: Our professionals document all evidence of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation check: Our home inspection pros review any degradation of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifting, like degradation of sheetrock fissures, stonework breaks, off-square door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals review any notching or penetration of frame wood that may create a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering check: We validate that your electrical meter and base are working correctly.
- Security review: Our professionals document that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Protection devices: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main controls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: We review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains acting properly
- Sump pumps check: technicians view water pumps that are within reach
Why Brighton Home Inspections for Honeyville Home Inspections
When you team up with our company of Honeyville home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to deliver outstanding residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Honeyville home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at (385) 881-9900!
SCHEDULE Inspection Today