Kaysville Home Inspection
Our staff is ready and waiting to support you as you move into your newly purchased home with a Kaysville home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new dwelling is an exhilarating moment. You can let our company at Brighton Home Inspections help you concentrate on getting your household organized for the move. Our staff will take the stress out of your move with a thorough Kaysville home inspection!
Starting in 2009, our pros at Brighton Home Inspections have supplied extensive home inspections for the Kaysville and Salt Lake City areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
With our team, our Kaysville home inspections are delivered by qualified professionals. Here is what our Brighton Home Inspections crew will investigate for:
House Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We verify that the exterior doors seal and lock correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals make certain that the rubber gaskets work efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor operates efficiently
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals check that the external walls and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roof sealant: Our professionals check that seams in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros look over property slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to verify the controls are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system check: We inspect the AC unit, to check the controls function correctly.
- Features review: We document that your AC and heating systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We identify any degradation of wooden framing contacting with soil.
- Water leak review: Our professionals test all symptoms of present water leaks.
- Slab and foundation inspection: We review any degradation of wooden framing in contact of foundation shifts, like degradation of sheetrock breaks, stonework breaks, lopsided door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood check: Our professionals view any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that may present a structural rigidity concern.
Kaysville Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter review: Our professionals check that your electric metering and base are operating effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: We verify that the electric service is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protective hardware review: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of switches and fixtures, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shut off: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating review: We inspect the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros test all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working properly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals review sump pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Brighton Home Inspections for Kaysville Home Inspection
When you work with our crew of Kaysville home inspection pros, you can count on us to deliver outstanding house inspections on a tight time-line.
To receive help from our Kaysville home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 385-881-9900!