Layton Home Inspection
We are looking forward to support you as you move into your brand new home with a Layton home inspection!
Moving into a brand new dwelling is a great opportunity. You can let our crew at Brighton Home Inspections free you to concentrate on getting your household prepared for the change. We will take the stress out of your purchase with an in-depth Layton home inspection!
Since 2009, our pros at Brighton Home Inspections have offered meticulous home inspections for the Layton and Salt Lake City communities.
Home Inspection; What We Search For
With our team, our Layton home inspections are offered by certified pros. These are what our Brighton Home Inspections team will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We document that the exterior doors seal and secure correctly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals document that the window gaskets operate effectively
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and check that the laser sensor works correctly
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the siding and other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make sure that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros check that valleys in the roofing have a impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals take a look at landscape angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and vent system: We operate the heater and furnace to document the controls are operatning successfully.
- Air conditioning system: We test the AC unit, to verify the mechanisms function correctly.
- Operations inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that your HVAC systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any evidence of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water leak check: Our home inspection pros record any signs of current water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals look over any trace of wooden framing in touch of foundation movement, like evidence of sheetrock fissures, stonework breaks, lopsided door framing, and unleveled floor boards.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals identify any destruction of or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter review: Our professionals check that your electric meter and base are working effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals ensure that the electric service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Security devices check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes safety switches.
Layton Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heater review: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting efficiently
- Sump pumps: technicians view sump pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Brighton Home Inspections for Layton Home Inspections
If you partner with our crew of Layton home inspection experts, you can rely on us to supply outstanding house inspections on a short time-line.
To see our Layton home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 385-881-9900!