Logan Home Inspection
Our team is ready and waiting to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased property with a Logan home inspection!
Buying a new property is a huge moment. Please let our team at Brighton Home Inspections free you to concentrate on making your family ready for the transition. We’ll take the anxiety out of your purchase with a rigorous Logan home inspection!
Since 2009, our pros at Brighton Home Inspections have provided meticulous home inspections for the Logan and Salt Lake City areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
With our team, our Logan home inspections are supplied by trained experts.
Here is what our Brighton Home Inspections crew will look for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We establish that the exterior doors close and latch effectively
- Residential windows: We document that the outside seals operate efficiently
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor operates successfully
House Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals inspect that the external walls or other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim review: We confirm that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros make sure that valleys in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: We inspect landscape grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: We make use of the heating to ensure the mechanisms are working properly.
- Air conditioner system: We view the AC unit, to validate that the buttons function effectively.
- Functionality check: We validate that your heating and air conditioning systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any rotting of wooden framing in contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals view all evidence of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals identify any degradation of wooden framing touching of foundation shifts, like rotting of plaster cracks, brick cracks, off-square door framing, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals view any damage to or penetration of framing wood that can anticipate a structural safety issue.
Logan Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering review: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electrical meter and base are operating properly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals check that the electric service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Safety hardware check: Our home inspection pros document that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals review a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFCI switches.
Logan Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water controls: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heater check: Our professionals review the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: We test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Brighton Home Inspections for Logan Home Inspection
When you work with our team of Logan home inspection experts, you can count on us to deliver great home inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Logan home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 385-881-9900!