Magna Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to help you transition into your newly purchased property with a Magna home inspection!
Acquiring a new house is an exciting opportunity. You can let our company at Brighton Home Inspections free up your time to concentrate on getting your family ready for the move. Our crew will take the anxiety out of your purchase with a complete Magna home inspection!
Since 2009, our professionals at Brighton Home Inspections have provided intensive home inspections for the Magna and Salt Lake City areas.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
At Brighton Home Inspections, our Magna home inspections are supplied by certified technicians. This is what our Brighton Home Inspections crew will investigate:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We establish that the exterior doors shut and latch efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals confirm that the rubber gaskets act successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and make sure that the laser sensor works correctly
Home Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals validate that the external walls and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our professionals ensure that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: We make certain that joints in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals take a look at landscape angle, surface water flow, and plant life to identify any possible water leak problems
Magna HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: We use the heater and furnace to verify the mechanisms are working successfully.
- Air conditioner system inspection: We review the air conditioning system, to confirm the mechanisms work efficiently.
- Features check: Our professionals document that your heating and air conditioning systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any rotting wood in contact with the earth.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals look over all evidence of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals test any rotting wood contacting of foundation disruption, like signs of drywall fissures, stonework cracks, lopsided door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals identify any notching or boring of framing wood that may anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter check: Our home inspection pros document that your electrical metering and base are operating effectively.
- Safety review: We check that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Security hardware review: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: We look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: We confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating inspection: Our professionals look over the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: We inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps review: Technicians inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Brighton Home Inspections for Magna Home Inspection
When you partner with our team of Magna home inspection professionals, you can count on us to supply great property inspections on a tight timeline.
To receive help from our Magna home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 385-881-9900!