Mantua Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to support you as you transition into your newly purchased home with a Mantua home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased dwelling is a huge moment. Please let our company at Brighton Home Inspections assist you to pay attention to getting your loved ones ready for the new house.
Our team will take the anxiety out of your acquisition with an in-depth Mantua home inspection!
Starting in 2004, our technicians at Brighton Home Inspections have supplied detailed home inspections for the Mantua and Salt Lake City areas.
Mantua Home Inspection- What We Are Looking For
The best Mantua home inspections are delivered by qualified pros.
This is what our Brighton Home Inspections staff will investigate for:
Mantua House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We document that the outside doors are shut and secure effectively
- Residential windows: We confirm that the window seals operate correctly
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and document that the optical sensor functions effectively
Property Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the external walls or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals validate that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals verify that valleys in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals document property grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to document the controls are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals review the air conditioner, to verify the buttons function properly.
- Operations check: We verify that your HVAC systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any evidence of wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water leak check: Our professionals inspect all symptoms of current water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wood touching of foundation movement, like degradation of sheetrock breaks, masonry fissures, lopsided door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals look over any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that can create a structural rigidity concern.
Mantua Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals ensure that your electrical metering and base are working successfully.
- Security review: We document that the electric service is grounded and joined properly.
- Protective hardware: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heater check: We test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply review: Our home inspection pros view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps: technicians review sump pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Brighton Home Inspections for Mantua Home Inspections
If you partner with our crew of Mantua home inspection technicians, you can count on us to deliver outstanding residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Mantua home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at (385) 881-9900!