North Ogden Home Inspection
We’re ready to help you transition into your up coming home with a North Ogden home inspection!
Buying a brand new home is an exciting occasion. Allow our group at Brighton Home Inspections to free you to focus on making your family ready for the transition. We will take the tension out of your move with a rigorous North Ogden home inspection!
Ever since 2004, our professionals at Brighton Home Inspections have provided meticulous home inspections for the North Ogden and Salt Lake City communities.
North Ogden Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
The best North Ogden home inspections are offered by trained pros.
This is what our Brighton Home Inspections team will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We check that the outside doors seal and lock successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the window gaskets work properly
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and check that the laser sensor operates successfully
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the siding or other wall materials are effective
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals inspect that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros confirm that seams in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage inspection: We check property angle, surface water flow, and plant life to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heating system to check the controls are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to ensure the buttons act properly.
- Functionality check: Our professionals verify that your AC and heating systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros inspect any signs of wooden framing in contact with soil.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals review all evidence of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete check: We identify any trace of wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like evidence of sheetrock cracks, brick breaks, off-square door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros inspect any notching or penetration of framing wood that might present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electric metering and base are acting well.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals check that the electric service is grounded and linked properly.
- Safety hardware: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
North Ogden Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shut off: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating inspection: Our professionals inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: We look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Brighton Home Inspections for North Ogden Home Inspection
Once you team up with our crew of North Ogden home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to provide outstanding residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our North Ogden home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at (385) 881-9900!