Ogden Home Inspection
At Brighton Home Inspections, our team is excited to help you move into your upcoming dwelling with an Ogden home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased property is a great moment. You can let our staff at Brighton Home Inspections help you concentrate on making your loved ones prepared for the new home.
Our crew will take the pressure out of your move with a rigorous Ogden home inspection!
Since 2009, our specialists at Brighton Home Inspections have provided meticulous home inspections for the Ogden and Salt Lake City areas.
Home Inspection Services- What We Look For
Our Ogden home inspections are delivered by certified technicians. Here is what our Brighton Home Inspections team will search for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We establish that the exterior doors seal and lock successfully
- Home windows: Our professionals verify that the rubber seals function correctly
- Garage door: We use the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor functions correctly
Ogden Home Outside Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals confirm that the external walls and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim: Our professionals confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals make certain that joints in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: We document property slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & air-flow system: We utilize the heater and furnace to confirm the controls are operating successfully.
- Air conditioner system check: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioner, to confirm the mechanisms function properly.
- Operations check: Our professionals confirm that your AC and heating systems act effectively.
Ogden Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros inspect any degradation of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals document all evidence of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros inspect any trace of wood touching foundation shifts, like evidence of plaster fissures, stonework fissures, off-square door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals view any destruction of or boring of framing wood that can present a structural safety problem.
Ogden Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter check: Our professionals validate that your electric meter and base are operating effectively.
- Safeguard check: We check that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protection hardware check: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We test a number of switches and fixtures, including GFI switches.
Ogden Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shut off: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heater: We inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: We view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros view sump pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Brighton Home Inspections for Ogden Home Inspections
If you work with our team of Ogden sewer inspection technicians, you can depend on us to provide outstanding radon testing in a short time-line.
To receive help from our Ogden home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 385-881-9900!