Orem Home Inspection
Our staff is motivated to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming dwelling with an Orem home inspection!
Moving into a new house is a big occasion. You can let our company at Brighton Home Inspections help you pay attention to getting your household prepared for the move. Our staff will take the stress out of your buy with a rigorous Orem home inspection!
Since 2009, our specialists at Brighton Home Inspections have given detailed home inspections for the Orem and Salt Lake City communities.
Orem Home Inspection: What We Look For
Our Orem home inspections are delivered by trained pros. These are what our Brighton Home Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We verify that the outside doors seal and latch correctly
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros verify that the rubber seals work efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor operates efficiently
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros document that the siding boards or other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals document that valleys in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: Our professionals check property grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any potential water leak issues
Orem HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and vent system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater to verify the controls are working successfully.
- Air conditioning system: We view the air conditioning system, to document the mechanisms that act properly.
- Functionality inspection: We make sure that your AC and heating systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We inspect any trace of wooden framework in contact with the earth.
- Water leak: Our professionals test any symptoms of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab check: Our professionals view any rotting of wooden framing touching of foundation shifting, like rotting of sheetrock cracks, masonry breaks, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals inspect any notching or penetration of framing wood that can create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering review: Our professionals check that your electric meter and base are working properly.
- Safeguard check: We ensure that the electric service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Protection devices: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view several switches and fixtures, including GFCI switches.
Orem Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: Our home inspection pros confirm that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heater: Our home inspection pros test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps: We look over sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Brighton Home Inspections for Orem Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of Orem radon testing professionals, you can trust us to offer great house inspections on a fast timeline.
To get our Orem home inspectors for your sewer scope, call us today at 385-881-9900!