Perry Home Inspection
Our crew is ready and waiting to help you move into your upcoming home with a Perry home inspection!
Purchasing a new property is an exciting moment. Let our group at Brighton Home Inspections free you to focus on getting your loved ones organized for the transition. We will take the anxiety out of your purchase with a complete Perry home inspection!
Ever since 2004, our specialists at Brighton Home Inspections have offered extensive home inspections for the Perry and Salt Lake City communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Are Checking
With our team, our Perry home inspections are given by trained technicians.
These are what our Brighton Home Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We check that the exterior doors shut and latch successfully
- Residential windows: Our professionals make certain that the window seals function effectively
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and document that the laser sensor functions successfully
Home Outside Inspection
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the siding and other wall materials are healthy
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals make sure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals document that valleys in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage check: We check yard slope, surface drainage, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and vent system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater to check the mechanisms are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system review: We look over the air conditioning unit, to document the buttons work efficiently.
- Functionality check: Our professionals inspect that your AC and heating systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any symptoms of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: Our home inspection pros document any trace of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: We identify any trace of wood touching of foundation disruption, like rotting of sheetrock fissures, brick cracks, out-of-true door frames, and non-level floor boards.
- Integral wood inspection: Our professionals look over any notching or penetration of framing wood that may present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals document that your electric meter and base are act effectively.
- Security review: We verify that the electrical service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protective hardware review: Our home inspection pros document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches and fixtures, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water valves: We make sure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heater review: Our professionals review the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians review sump pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Brighton Home Inspections for Perry Home Inspections
Once you team up with our team of Perry home inspection experts, you can trust us to supply great home inspections on a fast time-line.
To see our Perry home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at (385) 881-9900!