Providence Home Inspection
Our staff is prepared to support you as you transition into your newly purchased dwelling with a Providence home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased dwelling is an exhilarating opportunity. Allow our staff at Brighton Home Inspections help you pay attention to getting your loved ones prepared for the change. We will take the anxiety out of your purchase with an in-depth Providence home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our specialists at Brighton Home Inspections have offered extensive home inspections for the Providence and Salt Lake City communities.
Providence Home Inspection Services- What We Check
With our team, our Providence home inspections are provided by qualified professionals.
Here’s what our Brighton Home Inspections crew will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We verify that the external doors seal and latch correctly
- Residential windows: We make sure that the rubber weatherproofings work effectively
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor operates effectively
Property Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals document that the external walls or other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals check that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our professionals document that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals check yard slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to validate the buttons are working efficiently.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to check the controls work effectively.
- Functionality review: Our professionals inspect that your heating and AC systems function successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wooden framing contacting with soil.
- Water penetration: We look over all signs of current water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation inspection: Our professionals review any degradation of wooden framing in contact of foundation disruption, like signs of drywall fissures, stonework fissures, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals inspect any notching or penetration of frame wood that might anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Providence Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals make certain that your electrical metering and base are operating well.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals validate that the electric conduit is grounded and joined correctly.
- Security devices: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply valves: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heater: Our professionals test the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply inspection: We review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: We inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals review sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Brighton Home Inspections for Providence Home Inspections
When you team up with our crew of Providence home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to supply outstanding home inspections on a tight time-line.
To get our Providence home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 385-881-9900!