Provo Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to help you transition into your new dwelling with a Provo home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased dwelling is an exhilarating moment. Allow our team at Brighton Home Inspections help you pay attention to making your family organized for the change. Our team will take the anxiety out of your buy with a thorough Provo home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our pros at Brighton Home Inspections have offered rigorous home inspections for the Provo and Salt Lake City areas.
Provo Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
With our team, our Provo home inspections are delivered by qualified professionals. This is what our Brighton Home Inspections crew will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We establish that the external doors seal and lock effectively
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the outside weatherproofings act successfully
- Garage door: We work the garage door and document that the optical sensor operates successfully
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros confirm that the siding boards or other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roof trim review: Our professionals check that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros inspect that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals document walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals look over property angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heating system to inspect the buttons are working properly.
- Cooling system review: We test the air conditioner, to check the mechanisms work correctly.
- Operations inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that your heating and AC systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any evidence of wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water penetration: We look over all symptoms of present water leaks.
- Slab and foundation check: Our home inspection pros identify any degradation of wooden framing contacting of foundation movement, like signs of sheetrock breaks, stonework breaks, off-square door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood: Our professionals view any notching or drilling of framing wood that may present a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter inspection: We ensure that your electric meter and base are working efficiently.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electric conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Security hardware: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Provo Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros test the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps review: We inspect water pumps that are user accessible
Why Brighton Home Inspections for Provo Home Inspections
Once you partner with our crew of Provo home inspection technicians, you can trust us to supply quality residential inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Provo home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 385-881-9900!