Home Inspection, Reese For Northern Utah
Welcome to Brighton Home Inspections, a home inspection company that’s been helping residents in the Salt Lake City and Ogden areas with property inspections since 2004. We bring our years of experience, certified professionalism and attention-to-detail to every inspection.
Reese Home Inspection
We’re ready and waiting to support you as you transition into your upcoming property with a Reese home inspection!
Moving into a brand new dwelling is a huge occasion. Allow our staff at Brighton Home Inspections to assist you to focus on making your household organized for the new house. We will take the pressure out of your buy with a complete Reese home inspection!
Since 2004, our technicians at Brighton Home Inspections have provided rigorous home inspections for the Reese and Salt Lake City communities.
Home Inspection- What We Are Checking
At Brighton Home Inspections, our Reese home inspections are delivered by qualified experts. This is what our Brighton Home Inspections team will investigate:
House Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We inspect that the external doors are shut and secured properly
- Exterior windows: We document that the window gaskets work effectively
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor functions properly
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros check that the exterior siding or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim inspection: Our home inspection pros check that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals check that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage review: We document landscape angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to list any possible water leak issues
Reese HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & air-flow system: We turn on the heating to check the controls are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system check: We view the air conditioner, to confirm the buttons act correctly.
- Operations inspection: We verify that your heating and air conditioning systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any degradation of wood in touch with the earth.
- Water penetration check: Our professionals look over any evidence of present water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wooden framework touching of foundation movement, like rotting of plaster breaks, stonework cracks, lopsided door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: We inspect any notching or penetration of frame wood that may present a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering check: Our home inspection pros check that your electrical meter and base are operating effectively.
- Safety review: Our professionals make certain that the electrical service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Protective devices review: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Light switches & receptacles: We look over several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heating inspection: Our professionals view the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: We inspect water pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Brighton Home Inspections for Reese Home Inspections
When you work with our team of Reese home inspection professionals, you can trust us to offer outstanding house inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Reese home inspectors for your home services, call us today at (385) 881-9900!
SCHEDULE Inspection Today
Schedule Now for Inspections Before 04-01-2023
Utah's #1 Home Inspector
SCHEDULE Inspection Today