Salt Lake City Home Inspection
Our staff is ready and waiting to support you as you move into your upcoming house with a Salt Lake City home inspection!
Moving into a new dwelling is a big occasion. Please let our company at Brighton Home Inspections help you focus on getting your family organized for the change. Our team will take the stress out of your buy with a rigorous Salt Lake City home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our experts at Brighton Home Inspections have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Salt Lake City and Salt Lake City communities.
Home Inspection, What We Inspect
The best Salt Lake City home inspections are provided by certified professionals. These are what our Brighton Home Inspections crew will search for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We establish that the outside doors seal and latch successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals make certain that the rubber weatherproofings act correctly
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor works effectively
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals verify that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roof trim: Our professionals verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals document that seams in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals take a look at yard slope, surface water drainage, and vegetation to list any possible water leak issues
Salt Lake City HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heater to inspect if the controls are operating successfully.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to inspect the controls operating efficiently.
- Operations review: We inspect that your AC and heating systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros review any rotting wooden framework touching with dirt.
- Water penetration check: Our professionals test any trace of active water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals look over any trace of wooden framing contacting of foundation shiftings, like degradation of sheetrock cracks, masonry fissures, off-square door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood review: We identify any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that may present a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals ensure that your electric metering and base are working properly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals validate that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security hardware: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water valves: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heating system: We view the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply check: We review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps review: We view water pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Brighton Home Inspections for Salt Lake City Home Inspections
If you partner with our company of Salt Lake City home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to supply outstanding house inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Salt Lake City home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 385-881-9900!