Home Inspection, Sandy For Northern Utah
Welcome to Brighton Home Inspections, a home inspection company that’s been helping residents in the Salt Lake City and Ogden areas with property inspections since 2004. We bring our years of experience, certified professionalism and attention-to-detail to every inspection.
Sandy Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to help you transition into your new property with a Sandy home inspection!
Moving into a brand new dwelling is a great moment. You can let our company at Brighton Home Inspections free up your time to focus on making your family organized for the change. We will take the strain out of your acquisition with an in-depth Sandy home inspection!
Ever since 2004, our pros at Brighton Home Inspections have offered meticulous home inspections for the Sandy and Salt Lake City areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
At Brighton Home Inspections, our Sandy home inspections are delivered by trained specialists. Here’s what our Brighton Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We make certain that the external doors close and lock properly
- Exterior windows: We verify that the outside weatherproofings work successfully
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor functions efficiently
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals make certain that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim: We verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roof flashing: Our professionals verify that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage check: Our home inspection pros document yard slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals utilize the heating to make sure the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system check: We view the air conditioning unit, to check the mechanisms work properly.
- Functionality check: Our professionals verify that your AC and heating systems act properly.
Sandy Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any degradation of wooden framing contacting with the earth.
- Water intrusion check: We look over all traces of active water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our professionals test any degradation of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifting, like symptoms of sheetrock cracks, masonry fissures, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood review: Our home inspection pros review any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that might anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals ensure that your electric metering and base are functioning properly.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals validate that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Protective hardware: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We review several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Sandy Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heater inspection: We inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Brighton Home Inspections for Sandy Home Inspections
When you work with our crew of Sandy home inspection professionals, you can count on us to supply quality residential inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Sandy home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at (385) 881-9900!
SCHEDULE Inspection Today
Schedule Now for Inspections Before 04-01-2023
Utah's #1 Home Inspector
SCHEDULE Inspection Today