Silver Summit Home Inspection
Our crew is looking forward to supporting you as you move into your upcoming house with a Silver Summit home inspection!
Moving into a brand new house is an exciting opportunity. Let our group at Brighton Home Inspections help you focus on making your family ready for the change.
We’ll take the tension out of your acquisition with a thorough Silver Summit home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our professionals at Brighton Home Inspections have delivered in-depth home inspections for the Silver Summit and Salt Lake City communities.
Silver Summit Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Silver Summit home inspections are provided by qualified pros.
These are what our Brighton Home Inspections staff will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We make certain that the external doors seal and secure successfully
- Residential windows: Our professionals check that the rubber gaskets operate successfully
- Garage door: We open the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor operates properly
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals confirm that the siding or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim: We ensure that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals document that joints in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals check yard slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater and furnace to make sure the mechanisms are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioning system, to confirm the controls function properly.
- Features check: Our professionals verify that your air conditioning and heating systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any rotting of the wooden framework in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration review: Our home inspection pros document all signs of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals identify any evidence of wood touching of foundation disruption, like degradation of drywall cracks, stonework breaks, out-of-true door framing, and non-level floorboards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals inspect any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that can create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter inspection: We confirm that your electrical meter and base are acting well.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros check that the electrical service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protective devices check: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: We inspect a number of switches and fixtures, which includes grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shutoff valve: We make sure that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heater: We review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply check: Our professionals review all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: We look over bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Brighton Home Inspections for Silver Summit Home Inspections
If you partner with our company of Silver Summit home inspection professionals, you can trust us to provide outstanding home inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Silver Summit home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 385-881-9900!