South Ogden Home Inspection
We are ready and waiting to help you transition into your upcoming home with a South Ogden home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased house is an exhilarating opportunity. Please let our group at Brighton Home Inspections free you to pay attention to making your loved ones ready for the move. Our team will take the anxiety out of your buy with a thorough South Ogden home inspection!
Starting in 2009, our experts at Brighton Home Inspections have supplied intensive home inspections for the South Ogden and Salt Lake City communities.
Home Inspection: What We Inspect
The most reliable South Ogden home inspections are provided by certified professionals. Here’s what our Brighton Home Inspections team will investigate for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We establish that the outside doors close and latch effectively
- Household windows: Our professionals ensure that the outside weatherproofings work successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor works efficiently
South Ogden Property Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the siding boards or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim: We inspect that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals inspect that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: We take a look at landscape angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heating to check the mechanisms are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system: We inspect the air conditioning system, to ensure the controls operate effectively.
- Features check: We verify that your heating and AC systems operate efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any trace of wooden framing in contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion check: We review any trace of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab inspection: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wood contacting of foundation disruption, like symptoms of drywall breaks, masonry cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: We inspect any notching or boring of framing wood that can anticipate a structural durability issue.
South Ogden Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter review: Our professionals make sure that your electrical metering and base are act effectively.
- Security review: We inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and joined correctly.
- Security hardware: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Light switches & receptacles: We inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shut off: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heater: Our professionals test the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply review: Our home inspection pros test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros view sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view sump pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Brighton Home Inspections for South Ogden Home Inspection
If you team up with our team of South Ogden home inspection pros, you can depend on us to offer great house inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our South Ogden home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 385-881-9900!