South Salt Lake Home Inspection
Our staff is ready and waiting to help you transition into your brand new property with a South Salt Lake home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new home is an exciting occasion. You can let our team at Brighton Home Inspections free you to focus on getting your loved ones prepared for the new home. We’ll take the nervousness out of your buy with a rigorous South Salt Lake home inspection!
Since 2009, our specialists at Brighton Home Inspections have given meticulous home inspections for the South Salt Lake and Salt Lake City areas.
South Salt Lake Home Inspection; What We Check
The most reliable South Salt Lake home inspections are provided by trained specialists. Here’s what our Brighton Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We ensure that the external doors seal and secure successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals validate that the outside weatherproofings work efficiently
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor functions effectively
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding and other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roof trim: We document that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals check that valleys in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: We check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: We check property slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak issues
South Salt Lake HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater to make sure the buttons are operatning effectively.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros test the AC unit, to ensure the controls act properly.
- Operations inspection: We validate that your air conditioning and heating systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros identify any signs of wood in contact with soil.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals document all signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: We review any evidence of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifts, like signs of drywall fissures, brick cracks, lopsided door frames, and uneven floor boards.
- Structural wood: We review any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that may anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter review: Our professionals make certain that your electric metering and base are operating efficiently.
- Safety check: Our home inspection pros document that the electric conduit is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Safety devices check: We document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes grounded switches.
South Salt Lake Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating inspection: Our home inspection pros test the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals test the showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros inspect bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Brighton Home Inspections for South Salt Lake Home Inspections
When you partner with our team of South Salt Lake home inspection technicians, you can trust us to deliver great house inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our South Salt Lake home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 385-881-9900!