Springville Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased home with a Springville home inspection!
Moving into a new house is a big occasion. You can let our company at Brighton Home Inspections assist you to focus on getting your loved ones organized for the new house. We will take the nervousness out of your move with a complete Springville home inspection!
Since 2009, our specialists at Brighton Home Inspections have offered intensive home inspections for the Springville and Salt Lake City areas.
Springville Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
Our Springville home inspections are offered by trained professionals. Here’s what our Brighton Home Inspections crew will investigate:
Springville Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We establish that the outside doors close and lock efficiently
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the window seals function successfully
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and validate that the safety sensor functions effectively
Springville Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals document that the siding and other wall coverings are fit
- Roofing trim check: Our home inspection pros inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our professionals check that joints in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow check: Our home inspection pros check yard angle, surface water flow, and plant life to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater and furnace to check the controls are operating correctly.
- Cooling system: We inspect the AC unit, to make certain the mechanisms work properly.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros make certain that your HVAC systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any signs of wooden framework contact with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals view any signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wood touching of foundation disruption, like symptoms of drywall cracks, masonry cracks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros view any damage to or drilling of framing wood that might create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter review: Our home inspection pros document that your electric meter and base act well.
- Safety review: Our professionals make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Security devices review: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Springville Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shut-off: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heating system: Our professionals test the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: We look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: We look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning effectively
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals review water pumps that are user accessible
Why Brighton Home Inspections for Springville Home Inspections
Once you team up with our crew of Springville home inspection experts, you can trust us to provide outstanding house inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Springville home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 385-881-9900!