Summit Park Home Inspection
We are excited to help you move into your upcoming dwelling with a Summit Park home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased house is a huge opportunity. You can let our team at Brighton Home Inspections help you focus on getting your family organized for the new house. We will take the nervousness out of your buy with a complete Summit Park home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our technicians at Brighton Home Inspections have offered in-depth home inspections for the Summit Park and Salt Lake City areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
The best Summit Park home inspections are delivered by qualified pros. Here is what our Brighton Home Inspections team will search for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We make sure that the external doors seal and lock successfully
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the outside seals work successfully
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor functions correctly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: We validate that the external walls or other wall materials are healthy
- Roofing trim check: We verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roofing sealant: We check that joints in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros look over yard grading, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: We operate the heater and furnace to document the controls are operating correctly.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our professionals look over the air conditioner, to ensure the buttons work efficiently.
- Operations check: Our home inspection pros document that your AC and heating systems act correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any symptoms of wood in contact with soil.
- Water leak: We test any signs of active water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: We view any rotting of the wooden framework in touch of foundation shifting, like evidence of drywall fissures, stonework cracks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals look over any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that can present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Security check: Our professionals confirm that the electrical service is grounded and joined properly.
- Protection hardware: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main controls: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water boiler review: Our professionals inspect the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply review: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Brighton Home Inspections for Summit Park Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of Summit Park home inspection pros, you can count on us to supply quality house inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our Summit Park home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 385-881-9900!