Syracuse Home Inspection
At Brighton Home Inspections, our team is excited to support you as you transition into your upcoming house with a Syracuse home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is a big opportunity. Allow our staff at Brighton Home Inspections free up your time to focus on making your household ready for the transition. At Brighton Home Inspections, our team will take the nervousness out of your move with a complete Syracuse home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our pros at Brighton Home Inspections have offered in-depth home inspections for the Syracuse and Salt Lake City areas.
Home Inspection; What We Look For
Our Syracuse home inspections are given by qualified professionals. Here is what our Brighton Home Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We validate that the outside doors close and lock properly
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros confirm that the rubber weatherproofings work correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and validate that the safety sensor operates properly
Home Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: We check that the exterior siding and other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim review: Our home inspection pros inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: Our professionals inspect that valleys in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals inspect landscape angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating system to make certain the controls are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system review: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioning system, to ensure the controls function correctly.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that your heating and AC systems work efficiently.
Syracuse Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any trace of wooden framework touching with earth.
- Water leak: We document any trace of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect any signs of wood contacting of foundation disruption, like symptoms of sheetrock fissures, stonework fissures, misaligned door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals inspect any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that can anticipate a structural durability issue.
Syracuse Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter review: We confirm that your electrical meter and base are operating correctly.
- Security inspection: Our professionals verify that the electrical service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Safety hardware: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We view several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water valves: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heater: Our professionals view the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians view sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Brighton Home Inspections for Syracuse Home Inspection
If you work with our crew of Syracuse radon testing technicians, you can depend on us to provide quality property inspections on a fast schedule. Also you can count on us to supply quality sewer scope inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Syracuse home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 385-881-9900!