Home Inspection, West Jordan For Northern Utah
Welcome to Brighton Home Inspections, a home inspection company that’s been helping residents in the Salt Lake City and Ogden areas with property inspections since 2004. We bring our years of experience, certified professionalism and attention-to-detail to every inspection.
West Jordan Home Inspection
We’re motivated to support you as you transition into your upcoming home with a West Jordan home inspection!
Purchasing a new property is an exhilarating opportunity. Let our team at Brighton Home Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your family ready for the move. Our staff will take the tension out of your new home with a rigorous West Jordan home inspection!
Starting in 2004, our professionals at Brighton Home Inspections have offered extensive home inspections for the West Jordan and Salt Lake City communities.
Home Inspection: What We Look For
The most reliable West Jordan home inspections are offered by qualified pros. These are what our Brighton Home Inspections staff will investigate:
West Jordan Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We prove that the exterior doors close and secure successfully
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros document that the window gaskets act properly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and validate that the laser sensor operates efficiently
Home Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding and other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals check that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roof joints: We validate that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage inspection: Our professionals take a look at property grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to ensure the buttons are working properly.
- Air conditioning system: We look over the air conditioning unit, to verify the controls work effectively.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros validate that your AC and heating systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any trace of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals inspect any evidence of current water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: We inspect any trace of wood in touch of foundation disruption, like degradation of plaster cracks, stonework fissures, misaligned door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros identify any notching or drilling of framing wood that may anticipate a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals validate that your electrical meter and base are functioning well.
- Safety review: Our professionals make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protective hardware: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Light switches & receptacles: We review several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
West Jordan Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shut off: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating system: We view the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply review: We look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps: We inspect water pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Brighton Home Inspections for West Jordan Home Inspections
When you partner with our company of West Jordan home inspection experts, you can trust us to offer outstanding house inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our West Jordan home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at (385) 881-9900!
SCHEDULE Inspection Today
Schedule Now for Inspections Before 04-01-2023
Utah's #1 Home Inspector
SCHEDULE Inspection Today