West Valley City Home Inspection
We are excited to help you transition into your upcoming property with a West Valley City home inspection!
Acquiring a brand-new dwelling is a great opportunity. Please let our team at Brighton Home Inspections free you to focus on getting your family prepared for the transition. Our team will take the tension out of your purchase with a thorough West Valley City home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our specialists at Brighton Home Inspections have given rigorous home inspections for the West Valley City and Salt Lake City areas.
West Valley City Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
At Brighton Home Inspections, our West Valley City sewer scopes are delivered by certified technicians. These are what our Brighton Home Inspections staff will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We document that the exterior doors shut and lock properly
- Residential windows: We check that the outside gaskets act properly
- Garage door: We open the garage door and validate that the laser sensor functions effectively
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the external walls or other wall materials are effective
- Roofing trim review: Our home inspection pros make certain that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roof sealant: Our professionals make certain that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals look over property slope, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros use the heating to document the buttons are operating properly.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to make certain the mechanisms work effectively.
- Functionality review: We ensure that your heating and AC systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any trace of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: Our professionals test any trace of active water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: We identify any symptoms of wooden framework touching foundation shifts, like symptoms of sheetrock breaks, masonry fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood inspection: We test any damage to or boring of frame wood that can create a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering review: Our professionals document that your electrical meter and base are acting properly.
- Security inspection: We check that the electric service is grounded and joined well.
- Protection devices: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We inspect several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water boiler check: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps review: We look over sump pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Brighton Home Inspections for West Valley City Home Inspection
When you work with our team of West Valley City radon testing professionals, you can depend on us to provide quality house inspections on a short schedule.
To get our West Valley City home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 385-881-9900!